Chancellor Portal Jharkhand Online Registration
The Education department of the Jharkhand Government has introduced an online admission portal for the students seeking admission for various UG and PG courses under different state universities in Jharkhand. Known as Chancellor Portal, this portal provides information about all the state universities operated under Jharkhand University. Students can directly enrol in any preferred course via the portal. This article provides details of the registration process for admissions in the universities listed on the Chancellor portal. Read and find out important information on Jharkhand State University admissions.
Chancellor Portal Admission Process
Students can directly enrol in any preferred course via the portal. The URL of the official website of Jharkhand Chancellor Portal is given below.Admissions in state universities include choices to opt from many graduate courses like BA, BSc, BCom. 12th pass students are eligible to apply for different courses through the Chancellor portal.
Chancellor Portal Brief Information
Name of the Portal
Chancellor’s Portal Links
To provide information of all state universities in Jharkhand State
Education Department of Jharkhand Government
Portal Registration Process
The online application form filling has to be done on the portal itself. Students seeking enrolment in various courses may sign up and register for the same. All aspiring candidates are implored to follow below steps to ensure the accurate filling and safe submission of online forms.
Step 1: Open the official homepage of the Jharkhand Chancellor Portal
Step 2: Sign up using the email-ID and phone number you have not used in the portal before.
Step 3: Click on the register button to proceed further.
Step 4: The system will generate a user-ID and password and send it to the mail ID and mobile number registered with the portal. Students can log in to the portal using these details.
Step 5: Then tap on ‘Add and Update Profile’ to resume with the registration. After that, the candidate will have to type in the requested information that includes:
- Personal info – A photo and a signature (Specifications: JPEG, PNG Format //File size range from 10kb to 100kb)
- Reservation info- Prospective students of the general category belonging to EWS (economically weaker section), ought to specify that by marking Yes or No.
- Weightage Details & Updated Address.Once the information is complete, save and proceed.
Step 6: On the following page, tap on ‘Academic Information Details’
- This page might contain the most recent academic details of the student and the score he/she secured for various exams in order.
- Bonus subjects may be added to the already created mark list of five core subjects.
- Save the info and move onto the discipline section.
Step 7: Tap on “Discipline Information Section where the students can choose their stream, discipline, University, and core subject.
- In this section, candidates might have plenty of options to choose from,
Stream- Science, Arts, Commerce, etc.
Discipline- Honors, General, Vocational
Others- List of Universities, Colleges under various Universities, Core Subjects and so on.
- The personal and academic information covered can be edited in this section, if necessary.
- Then, click to add discipline.
Step 8: Tap on the submit button. A page detailing payment will show up. Complete the payment for different courses added in the discipline section. As a final step, download the full-fledged online application form and take a quick printout of that page.
Portal Login Guide
Students already registered on the portal can login into the portal by following the steps given below.
- Go to the Login page of the Chancellor Portal. The link is given below.
- Search for the “Login Section “on the right side of the page
- Enter the Username or Password
- Enter the Password
- Complete the Captcha
- Tap the button “Login Here”
- If you face any difficulty in the login process, you can try the standard LOGIN TROUBLESHOOTING before contacting the Chancellor Portal for technical support.
Reset Password /Unlock Student Portal Account
Candidates who have forgotten their login password need not panic as they can recover their password using the steps provided in this article. Follow the steps to avoid further errors.
- First, go to the Portal Login page of Chancellor Portal.
- Next, click on the Forgot Password link below the ‘Login here’ button.
- As soon as you click on it, a new box called ‘Forgot Password section’ will appear.
- Search by your registered username/email-ID or phone number in the space given
- Also, type in the captcha code shown on the screen. Click on the search button to go to the next step.
- The system will send an OTP to the email-ID and phone number registered with the Chancellor Portal.
- Please read the instructions with care and follow them to retrieve the lost password.
Jharkhand University-Online Applications
The University invites applications for various graduate and undergraduate courses on the common web platform of Jharkhand Chancellor Portal. Before filling in the forms, the pupils are directed to re-read the instructions carefully and check out if he/she qualifies the eligibility criterion to apply for the admissions in any of the seven universities under the Jharkhand government.
Here are some of the basic criteria to go through before you apply to Jharkhand University.
- The candidate must strictly be a resident of Jharkhand.
- The student must have passed 12th grade from CBSE/State/any equivalent board.
- Those students opting for any core course must have grades ranging between 45% and above for that particular subject in 12th grade.
- For streams other than the core discipline, students will have to have a minimum aggregate score of 45% to be considered. Also, the practical subject cannot be regarded as a core subject for admission procedures.
- Science and Commerce students can change their stream if required i.e., interested pupils who opted for Science as their core discipline in 12th grade are now free to choose Commerce/Arts as their general course. The case is similar with 12th grade Commerce learners, as they can switch from Commerce to Science for the core course.
- There is no changing of discipline for Arts students.
- Students opting for BCA are mandatory to have studied Math in 12th grade and must have secured a minimum aggregate mark of 455.
- Those candidates who studied only Math in 12th grade are not eligible to apply for Biology for an undergraduate degree, still, students who opted for both Biology and Math subjects are free to apply for any of these courses in UG.
List of Jharkhand State Universities under Chancellor Portal
Here is giving the list of various state universities managed under the purview of the Jharkhand Government.
- SidoKanhoMurmu University, Dumka
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- NilamberPitamber University
- VinobaBhave University
- Kolhan University
- BinodBihariMahatoKoyalanchal University, Dhanbad
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University
- Ranchi Jharkhand Raksha
- Shakti University (JRSU)
Chancellor Portal Direct Links
Student Sign Up
Chancellor Portal Sign Up
Student Registration on the Portal
Chancellor Portal Social Media Pages
Chancellor Portal Contact
Mobile Number: 8789145516
Whatsapp Number: 7033779705
E-Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this article on “Chancellor Portal” has been beneficial. For further queries, get in touch with us through the comment box below.