WGU’s goal is to help most people get the education they want. WGU knows everyone has potential and talent but not the same opportunity. WGU aims to assist as many students as they can achieve their academic goals and use their talents to make a difference in their lives regardless of race, color, nationality or gender or sexual orientation, disability, religion, orientation, or age. WGU recognizes that diversity is vital for continued growth and advancement, especially within higher education. This is why WGU is driven to make this institution open to all types of students. Learn more about WGU application login, and admission process in this brief article.
WGU Application Login Steps
WGU Application Login details are given below. Follow the steps below to login.
- Visit the official website of the WGU. link is given below.https://www.wgu.edu/student-portal.html#close
- Enter the User Name
- Enter the WGU Password
- Click on the button “Sign in” as shown in the image below.
WGU Admission Criteria.
For every student who applies, WGU will evaluate the following:
- Theapplicant has submitted previous college or work experience (if there is any).
- The hours you’ll be able to dedicate to the student’s weekly program.
Students can also satisfy requirements for admission through completion of the relevant course of studies within WGU Academy as a pre-enrollment alternative route to regular enrollment at WGU.
WGU Program's Requirements.
Some WGU programs have certain admission conditions. To be eligible for admission in a bachelor’s degree course, applicants must hold a high school diploma or equivalent. Students can learn more about the specific admission requirements for the degree program they are interested in from the official website.
Submission of Past Transcripts:
For the applicants with prior college experiences, official transcripts must be received directly from the institution they attended through secure electronic channels or directly from their previous college
WGU Application Process
This step-by-step guide will help the students with the application process to WGU, completing the enrollment, and starting the enrollment program at WGU.
The University aims to make each step of becoming a member of WGU simple, enjoyable and easy. When the students need help, the enrollment staff of the University is there to assist you with their next steps.
WGU Application - Step by Step
Apply for admission with the fee for the application.
Step1.Fill in an online form to submit. WGU has no application deadlines, which means students, can apply anytime. Please note that applicants must satisfy the admissions requirements of the specific WGU program they are interested in.
Step 2.Complete your application with the payment of a non-refundable application fee of $65
Step 3.Pay online through the application form by providing your credit card details or send your cheque or money order in the mail to WGU.
Checks and money orders must be made payable at Western Governors University. (All checked-in checks returned will be subject to the service fee of $25 for funds not sufficient. The service charge must be paid within 14 days after notice of non-payment.)
The students need to pay the application fee in order to be accepted. Students can speak with one of the WGU Admissions Counselors without having to pay the application fee. However, the students must pay the application fee before they are admitted. The application fee assists in defraying the expenses associated with admissions as well as the collection of transcripts, enrolling students, etc
WGU Enrollment Checklist
Below is a step-by-step guide for completing the application and enrollment process of WGU.
1. Programs begin on the 1st day of each month.
Contact your Enrollment Counselor about the deadlines; They will assist the students.
2. Apply for Admission Online! visit the official website, wgu.edu/apply
3. Upload Transcripts: Transcripts must be submitted before the 1st date of each month before the date students plan to start. Find out more information at wgu.edu/transfer.
4. Create Your WGU Student Account and Apply for Financial Aid:
Make an account on your WGU student account using the link wgu.edu/enrollment. This will grant access to the WGU Student Portal, which the students will need to access the financial aid application process and pay their first tuition. If the students intend to take advantage of federal financial aid, they must begin the process as quickly as possible. Find more details about the financial aid at wgu.edu/financial aid.
5. Interview with the Enrollment Counselor: If you’ve not already completed it, you should complete the intake process with an Enrollment Counselor (866.225.5948).
6. Arrange Tuition Payments: The tuition first payment is due on the 22nd of each month.
7. Complete Orientation: The orientation program will introduce the students to the unique academic competency-based approach to the many educational resources.
8. Work With Your Mentor:At orientation, the student will begin work with their Mentor. FOR MORE DETAILS 866.225.5948 wgu.edu/enrollment.
WebPages Related to WGU Application Login
Enrollment Checklist | Online College Requirements | WGU
https://www.wgu.edu › Admissions
Apply for admission and pay the application fee. … Completing your application requires a non-refundable $65 application fee…
https://www.wgu.edu › blog › how-to-apply-to-wgu1906
The application process. … Applying at WGU is a quick, easy process. It takes 10 minutes of your time! You’ll be asked simple questions like …
While it’s not expected that users have to follow our troubleshooting guidelines, there are some situations that you have to. If you face any issues accessing WGU application login, you can follow the login troubleshooting instructions here.
Conclusion: We can only offer this much information about the WGU application login here. You can find scholarships programs and academic details from the University Website.