Vimarsh Portal Login Procedures & Services
Vimarsh portal launched by the MP Government acts as an integrated platform for all the stakeholders and individuals involved in the Madhya Pradesh education system. Here you will learn about Vimarsh Portal Login Procedures, Registration Process, Services Available on the portal, etc.
Vimarsh Portal Highlights
The global pandemic of 2020 has led to the introduction of innovations in the growing digital sector. Numerous portals, apps, software, platforms, etc., have been launched during this time to ensure that the public has convenient ways to access services and facilities while adhering to the local social-distancing rules, especially in the education sector.
NCTE launched a platform for students and teachers, which paved the way for others to do the same. The Vimarsh Portal is one such platform launched for the students and teachers under the MP Board.
Services Available on Vimarsh Portal
The Vimarsh Portal of MP Government is developed to provide
access to secondary education to all. The portal has major role in improving the quality of education, implementation of various schemes and school projects and managing the coordination between teachers, students and administration.
Users can access various services and facilities through Vimarsh Portal. Some of the services are given below: The Vimarsh portal allows users to access services from different portals. These include:
- Technical Education
- National Skill Development Council
- NCERT Services
- MP Board of Education
- MP School Education
- MP Technical Education
- Access Study Materials
- Hostel Information
- Check Remedial Lists
- Check Graudation Lists
- Information about Community Learning Programs
- Access to RMSA and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Portals.
Vimarsh Portal Login Procedures
Registered users can access the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Rajya Siksha Kendra (RSK) login pages from Vimarsh Portal. The steps to log in to RMSA and RSK are given below.
RMSA Login from Vimarsh Portal
- Go to the home page of the official Vimarsh Portal through the link given below.
- Click on the button “RMSA Login” on the left side of the home page
- Enter your User ID on the new page
- Enter Password and click on the “Login” Button.
Rajya Siksha Kendra (RSK) Login Procedure
Follow the below steps to log in to RSK from Vimarsh Portal.
- Visit the official Vimarsh Portal through the link given below.
- Click on the button “RSK Login “on the left side of the page
- Enter your User ID on the new page
- Enter Password and Press the “Login” Button.
If you face any issues in login, you may check the standard LOGIN PROCEDURES before contacting the MP Board Vimarsh Portal Login Helpline Number given below.
Support Helpline Number: 0755-494-3421.
Benefits of the Vimarsh Portal
Some of the benefits that users get from the Vimarsh Portal are:
· All students get easy access to study material. This is achieved by:
– Choosing the year, class, and subject from the “Menu” tab.
– Choose the relevant module.
– Chapter-wise study material or names of remedial books is displayed on the screen.
· Students can access the topics for different days from the “DigiLEP” tab. Students can enter the class and the name of the relevant topic to do so.
· The Blueprint tab under the “Study Material” option of the “Menu” bar is used to access blueprints, important notices, and other information for classes 9 and 11, etc.
· Under the “Study Material” tab, students can access the “QBank” option to view different question banks to evaluate progress.
· Users can access data from the Professional Learning Community and even interact with members from the virtual education community.
· Users can easily view information relating to RTI.
· The NTSE portal is accessible via the Vimarsh Portal.
· Important news and notifications are available on this Portal.
· Users can access training material from DakshtaUnnayan.
· Students have an easily accessible repository according to class, subject, or topic.
· Students can access results easily and more conveniently in a digital form.
· The “JeevanKaushal” tab of the Portal allows users to have easy access to Umang documentary movies, video lectures, progress details, official letters, etc.
MP Board Vimarsh Portal Registration
Registration is mandatory to access the Vimarsh Portal. If you have not registered on the portal, you can register on the portal. Follow the steps below for registration.
- Visit the home page of the Vimarsh Portal or click the link given below
- You can see an image of a blackboard on the home page of the portal as given below. Click the button below the image.
- Click on the” Login/ Registration” button on the next page
- Enter your UID on the next page
- Enter your PLC Password
- Click on the “Login” Button.
Results on Vimarsh Portal
The Madhya Pradesh Board has announced that the results of classes 9 and 11 online. The Education Board made this step towards incorporating technology and digitalization into education to ensure that all protocols related to the pandemic are followed without affecting the studies.
How to Check the Results for the MP Board Examinations for Classes 9 and 11?
To check the secured marks, the pass or fail status, percentages, grades, etc., students must log into the Vimarsh Portal. The vimarsh Portal is a convenient way to access information as the results are available according to the district block and the class.
Students who want to check their results from the Vimarsh Portal can follow the steps below.
1. Go to the official Vimarsh portal website, or click on https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/.
2. Locate and click on the link for the MP Board Classes 9 and 11 Results 2021.
3. A new page is displayed where students have to pick the relevant district from a drop-down menu.
4. Select the relevant block from the options provided.
5. Select the name of the school, followed by the class.
6. Enter the answer to a question asked on the screen.
7. Click on the “Show” button to view the results.
8. Download the results for future reference if necessary.
In case the results fail to load, the link may have crashed from the overload of students trying to access results at the same time. A popup message is displayed on the screen stating that the results have not been declared. Students are advised to reload the page if this occurs
Class 9th & 11 Results Details
Apart from the students’ marks, the results page from the Vimarsh Portal includes other details. These details are:
- Student’s name
- Father’s name
- Name of the Board
- Roll number
- Application number
- Subject name
- Marks for each subject
- Total marks secured
- Final percentage or CGPA
- Pass or fail status
- Additional information
MPBSE Information on Vimarsh Portal
The MPBSE, or the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, is a part of the Madhya Pradesh Government. MPBSE determines the policies of the higher education system of Madhya Pradesh. They make decisions regarding the administrative, cognitive as well as intellectual directions.
The MP Education Board conducts the examinations for the students every year, and the students who want to check their results can log into the Vimarsh website for further information.
Vimarsh Portal FAQs
1. Are the results of the MP Board Exam released?
Yes, the results for the exam are available on the official Vimarsh Portal.
2. Where can students check the MP Board Exam Results?
The results can be viewed by clicking on https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/.
3.. How can students check the class 9 and 11 results?
The steps to check the results for classes 9 and 11 have been provided above.
4. Do students have to collect results from their school physically?
The rise of the Covid-19 pandemic has led the MP Board to release all examinations online. This enables students to view their results online.
5. How to access study material under the MP Board?
All kinds of study material are accessible on the official Vimarsh Portal.
Pages Related to Vimarsh Portal
e-Vimarsh : An ICT initiative for E-learning – Mahatma Gandhi …
www.mgcub.ac.in › eVimarsh
The university has come up with an innovative idea of an Online lecture series by eminent speakers. E Vimarsh.
Madhya Pradesh Education Portal | Home
Home; |; Contact; |; Log In Version. Madhya Pradesh Education Portal.
Vimarsh Result 2020| MP Board 9th 11th Results Declared on
www.timesnownews.com › Education News
The School Education Department of the state has ordered the schools to upload the result for 9 and 11 Class Exam 2020 on the Vimarsh Portal.
Vimarsh Portal – Free Press Journal
www.freepressjournal.in › topic › vimarsh-portal
Read stories listed under on Vimarsh Portal. Wishes, quotes, images and greetings..
The Vimarsh portal is truly an innovative way to ensure that all students and teachers can perform tasks online, efficiently, and effectively. We hope you enjoyed this article on Vimarsh Portal Login. Please inform your suggestions through the comment box below.