MIS Portal NCVTMIS Information
Management Information System or MIS Portal is a real-time data source portal collecting Information of all Institutes and courses under the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT), a training body set up by the Ministry of Education under the Central Government of India. The NCVTMIS was previously known as the National Council of Training in Vocational Trades or NCTVT.
Developed by the creative crew of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, this portal effectively functions for the stakeholders of the Accessible India Campaign (AIC). AIC was inaugurated by honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the International Day of People with Disabilities, December 3, 2015.
MIS Portal Highlights
MIS Portal’s core purpose is to assemble data concerning all nodal ministries, states, and union territories on a single platform to examine the development thus far that has been made about the goals of the emerging Accessible India Campaign. Also acquainted as Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan, the campaign initiative was launched nationwide to consolidate universal accessibility for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
MIS Portal Brief Information
Name of the Portal
Objective of the Portal
One Stop information source of all training
Ministry of Skill Development And
NCVT MIS Portal Login
NCVT MIS Helpline Number
NCVTMIS Email ID
MIS Portal Target
The various targets which are found to be covered under this program include removing existing barriers in both indoor and outdoor facilities at the hospitals, workplaces, and the private/public transport system. Places such as footpaths and curb ramps that hinder the flow of pedestrian traffic are also common issues brought in under this initiative.
The program is instrumental in creating a well accessible physical surrounding for all, not just disabled persons. You may find the sections below to check essential details related to NCVT MIS Portal & Login, VCVT Portal & Login, etc.
NCVTMIS Portal Role
NCVT MIS Portal, also known as The NCVT MIS Management Information System, is responsible for the management of ITI. The NCVT MIS Portal is under the Directorate General of Training (DGT), Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Ministry, Government of India.
The system shows details about distinct categories comprising:
- NCVT MIS admissions,
- NCVT ITI time table,
- NCVT MIS certificate
- NCVT ITI hall ticket
- NCVT MIS result
- NMMS Scholarship (funds backed by Central Government)
NCVT MIS - Portal Login
NCVT MIS is a digital database of apprentice resources for engineering and non-engineering technical skill development courses, as recommended in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s). To log in, first, the user must enter the login ID and then type in password. After filling the respective columns, click on the “Login” button. Users can press the” clear “button if they intend to clear the login I.D. and password during the login process.
NCVT MIS Portal Application Login Guide
MIS applicants may sign in through the applicant login window. The first step is to enter the login ID and Password. Once you have done entering the required details, click on the login button.
If you face any difficulty in Login to the MIS Portal, you can try the standard LOGIN TROUBLESHOOTING before contacting the NCVTMIS support team.
More About NCVT Management Information System
The National Council of Vocational Training has been divided state level too, known as SCVT. NCVT aims to enforce and look over policies altogether, stating the prescribed criterion and curricula for craftsmen training.
The Council is also known to conduct All India Trade Tests and award National Trade Certificates years after its inception.
NCVTMIS ITI Portal
NCVT leverages its power to implement the ATS (apprenticeship training scheme) and CTS (the craftsmen training scheme). The National Council for Vocational Training conducts all India test AITT and various training schemes as part of its ITI program.
State NCVTMIS Portals
Tamil Nadu NCVT SCVT
NCVT Portal Haryana
Industrial Training Kerala
Delhi NCVT ITI Portal
Bihar NCVT ITI
NCVT Portal Karnataka
MIS ITI Andhra Pradesh
NCVT Portal Telangana
NCVT Himachal Pradesh
NCVT MIS ITI Program Information
The details of the NCVT MIS ITI Courses are given below.The courses are developed and designed by the Directorate General Employment and Training, which comes under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
ITI, an acronym bestowed for Industrial Training Institute, has been established to fulfil coaching and expertise in various crafts, skills and training at different levels. Here is a list of ITI courses that are bound to make you prosper.
Given below is the list of ITI courses.
- Tool and die maker
- Draughtsman civil
- Diesel mechanic
- Electronic mechanic
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Information technology
- Instrument Mechanic
- Refrigeration and air condition
- Motor mechanic, COPA, and so on
MIS Portal NCVT ITI Result
Registered pupils can download NCVT MIS ITI Result Mark Sheet via the official page of the NCVT MIS Portal at ncvtmis.gov.in.
How to Download NCVT ITI Result?
- To download NCVT ITI results, follow the steps below.
- Visit the certified website of NCVT MIS using the link, www.ncvt.mis.gov.in.
- Open the website www.govtjobsrecruit.com and search for the latest NCVT Results.
- Click on the “NCVT MIS ITI Results” link displayed on the webpage.
- As soon as you click it, a new page will show the results and all other information about the NCVT ITI Exam on your screen.
- Go through the rest of the details regarding NCVT MIS ITI Results of the corresponding year.
- Fill in the important information like roll number, DOB, Captcha code, etc
NCVT MIS Registration Process
The administration information system, NCVT MIS, stores details regarding the registration of pupils. NCVT portal publishes reports related to the admissions, Exam Schedule, NCVT ITI Hall Ticket, and the year’s Result. ITI semester exams related to NCVT are conducted in Semester 1, Semester 2, Semester 3, and Semester 4 of ITI Exams.
The NCVT regulates the admission process in a systematic manner. It carries out the admission processes of the Government-run centers in a legitimate manner. As per the core guidelines of NCVT, ITI admissions will be fully based on merit or the score of entrance exams held in adherence to NCVT policies. Once you register yourselves as a candidate for the NCVT exam, you may download the official website’s hall ticket.
NCVT Registration can be done with ease digitally on the official website of NCVT MIS Portal. The Council dispenses vocational training to 12th pass out pupils, workers, ITI graduates with undergraduate degrees, and diploma holders of engineering and non-engineering courses. Aspiring individuals are now exposed to greater employment opportunities by utilizing existing infrastructure in all three sectors- Government, Private and Industrial.
The NCVT is empowered to issue certificates to deserving candidates after completing the courses. Its certificates are approved by private organizations and Government departments in India and abroad.
The registration for ITI Apprenticeship Training is open now, and the details of the training program are available on the official portal of the NCVT. Interested candidates can apply online.
Getting admission in ITI courses is no easy task as the NCVT ITI exam is conducted under scrutiny following the NCVT MIS criteria. Therefore, pupils are directed to enter accurate details regarding everything stated and apply in the much secure Online Mode (NCVT ITI Registration Online).
NCVT MIS ITI Registration Guide
Interested pupils may look at the step-by-step procedure below to avoid any confusion while registering for the NCVT ITI Training. Kindly ensure you follow the statements in order.
- Visit the official web portal page of NCVT MIS.
- Tap on ‘Download NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship Registration form’ displayed right beneath the Download section.
- Make sure you fill in all the requested details, including Educational details as well as ITI Trade-related details. There ought not to be any blanks left behind.
- Upload a valid date of birth documents like Birth Certificate or Passport etc. in JPEG format, and A Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates are advised to provide a valid email ID in the NCVT application form.
- As a final step, click on ‘Preview’ to quickly scrutinize the registration form’s information before submitting it for perusal.
- Once you are done previewing, press on ‘Submit’ to confirm.
- The system will send the registration number to the registered mail and mobile phone through SMS.
Note: Generating a new registration number for the form linked with the aadhar card is not a simple task. Plus, email ID is the only connecting link between NCVT and candidates that can be availed to share details regarding Apprenticeship Training.
- Go to your inbox and check the latest mail. Then, press on ‘Activate.’
- Take a printout of the original documents for future use)
NCVT MIS ITI Documents Required
These documents are necessary and have to be kept handy while applying to the selected organization for identification. You ought to print these documents without fail.
- Registration number sent via mail
- Establishment / Apply to the company
- Candidates Profile
Make it a point to attach all the mentioned documents in the NCVT application form. Also, you will be requested to submit the self-attested documents stated below.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet, if provided
- Caste Certificate, if needed
- ITI Mark Sheet (All Semesters)
- ITI Provisional Certificate
- Aadhar Card to authenticate
- One recent colour photograph in passport size
- Any other relevant document, if enquired
NCVT MIS ITI Candidate Apprenticeship Profile Download
Candidates should refer to the points given below to download the candidate apprentice registration profile without fail.
- Visit the verified website of NCVT MIS Login Portal.
- Click on ‘Apprenticeship’ situated, just below the section ‘Download.’
- Then, click on ‘Candidates profile.’
- Enter the requested information like Aadhar card number, Father’s name, registration details, date of birth, etc. After you are done with the details, tap on ‘Search’ to view the trainee profile.
- As soon as the window opens up, please take a quick printout of the candidate profile and keep it handy for submitting to the organization.
NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Registration Process
First of all, keep in mind that the pupils need to register exclusively on the NCVT Registration Portal. The steps involved in the NCVT Registration process are explained below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of NCVT MIS Login.
Step 2: Tap on the link name of the organization’.
Step 3: The candidates may check the Apprenticeship vacancies displayed on the page.
Step 4: Select the trade out of the list of trades for which you would like to apply.
Step 4: After you make the selection, enter the details of Aadhar, ITI Registration, and Date of Birth and enter the captcha code in the column provided.
Step 5: After that, the pupils may click on ‘Apply’ to pitch in for the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship training.
Step 6: You may find a message box showing Applied successfully’ massage on the right-hand bottom side of the page to reaffirm the candidate’s registration success.
Step 7: Print the trainee profile to present at the time of applying to the organization.
NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card Download Procedure
Candidates can download the AITT admit card from the MIS portal. The candidates are advised to carry their hall tickets to the exam hall. Else, they will be forbidden to write the AITT exam. Follow the points below to download the ITI admit card.
- Go to the login page of the official website of NCVT MIS.
- Tap on the link “Download Hall Ticket” seen just below the ‘Notifications’ section of the portal window.
- After the step, enter the requested personal information. Login credentials need to be entered with precision.
- Candidates can then download their hall tickets from the already opened window of the NCVT MIS Portal.
NCVT MIS ITI hall ticket needs to be kept safe for further proceedings in the future.
The NCVT MIS exam results will be published on the official website of the NCVT MIS portal. The test marks, practical scores, and ranking are all contained in the final published result. Tentatively, the NCVT exam results are published around November. Read through the key points given below to figure out how to check the ITI exam results.
- Visit the homepage of NCVT MIS Portal using the link below https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/pages/home.aspx
- Choose the Marks Sheet Verification Option
- Type in your NCVT MIS Registration Number and choose the semester for which you have attended the ITI exam.
- The results will be displayed on your screen within no time.
- Take a quick printout of the results and keep it for future reference.
National Council for Vocational Training Certificate
NCVT Certificates are given on the completion of ITI courses.NCVT provides certificates on the completion of the Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS), Apprentice Training Scheme (ATS), and All India Trade Test (AITT).
The enormous industrial Training Institutes all over the country works under the dominion of the Directorate General of Training (DGT). The ITIs in close affiliations with the National Council for Vocational Training is the establishment, forever held responsible for consolidating the plans of the DGT. Please continue reading to know how to download the NCVT certificate and the processes associated with it.
NCVT ITI Certificate Download Procedure
NCVT Certificate is quite pivotal for the fact that it signifies the candidate has successfully covered the course. The candidates will be exposed to be a plethora of opportunities after this. With the NCVT certificate, he/she can now get a good job with a fair amount of salary. Here are the steps to download it:
1. Visit the official website at https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/.
2. Tap on the login button
3. Enter the login credentials.
4. Click on “MIS” shown on the left-hand side of the page, then tap on “NPIU,” then “Academic.”
5. Right below this panel, find the option to print the certificate.
6. Choose the type of exam you prefer.
7. On the next page, the candidates have to fill in the name of their State, details of the trade, institution, etc.)
8. Enter valid information. Then, tap Next.
9. A brand new window will show up with the marks sheet of the various semesters.
10. Right-click to save PDF to the device.
Note: Candidates can download their NCVT certificates directly from the official website. Desired candidates of the State Council for Vocational Training, operated at the state level, can download the certificates from their corresponding state websites.
NCVT Certificate Verification
The computer format verification of the certificate ensures that the certificate is valid. The simplified version of the certificate registration process is as demonstrated:
Step 1: Check out the official portal web of NCVT with the link, https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/pages/home.aspx
Step 2: Tapon the verification tab, precisely situated in the header navigation.
Step 3: Then, choose ‘”e-certificate”‘ verification.
Step 4: This will lead to another page where the pupils can type in their e-certificate number. Candidates may find this number at the top right corner of their esteemed certificates.
Step 5: Type in the number in the blank provided. After that, click ‘Go.’ Soon, a screen will appear showing the candidate’s course certification status.
Password Recovery- A Simple Guide
You can now effortlessly change the password of the ncvtmis.gov.in portal in a few steps. To sign in, all you require is a registered mobile number and an email ID. Given below is the step-by-step procedure for “How to change password” in ncvtmis.gov.in portal. Following are the steps:
- Go to the official website of NCVT portal using the URL, https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/pages/home.aspx .
- Click on ‘Login.’
- Tap on ‘Forgot password’ beneath the NCVT MIS portal login.(Check the Arrow Mark in red colour)
- Type the login-ID, registered email-ID, and registered mobile number in the respective blanks.
N.B. It is not mandatory to fill both the blanks of registered email-ID and phone number. You may do either one among them.
- Click on “Next.”
- Next, you may fill the blanks in the order given below.
- Login ID
- OTP (sent to the registered Email or Mobile Number)
- New Password (preferably strong)
- Re-enter the new password for a final check.
- Click on “Submit’.
Your password is now updated.
NCVTMIS PORTAL DIRECT LINKS
E Certificate Verification
ITI Search Link
Mark sheet Verification
ITT Registration Online
NCVT Portal Help Desk
NCVT MIS Portal FAQ
1. What is NCVT?
NCVT, an accepted abbreviation for the National Council of Vocational Training, is held accountable for conducting ATS, CTS exams, and such.
2. What is the URL link of NCTV’s official website?
Find the NCVT web portal at ncvtmis.gov.in.
3. How to get the NCVT certificate?
Candidates can download the NCTV Certificates directly from the official website of NCTV MIS. Log in to the portal to download any completion certificate.
4. When will the NCVT Registration dates be released?
The NCVT will tentatively release the Registration dates for admission to different courses during April/May.
5. What is the enrolment process for NCVT ITI courses?
Every year, NCVT conducts an entrance exam at the national level. Those candidates who clear the exam will be enrolled in ITI courses.
6. Where to find the user manual for assistance?
The user manual can be found at the top right corner of both public and NIS Portal for internal users.
7. What should do if a user account gets locked?
A series of more than five failed login attempts force your account to get locked and stay inaccessible. When this occurs, reach out to the help desk for immediate help.
8. How to modify the information in the portal?
Change of any of the already typed-in values is not permitted in the Information system. However, if a candidate manages to get the approval to rectify from both State Directorate and DGET, they can consolidate such changes for this function is under their purview.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship,
CIRTES Building, Pusa Institute
New Delhi, Delhi 110012
Office Number: +91 11-25847023
Hope this article has been useful. For queries related to NCVT MIS Portal, Please contact us through the comment box below, We are here to help.