Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Login
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is chain of schools established by the Government of India. The objective of the KVS, also known as the Central School, is to cater to the educational requirements of children’s of Central Government Employees working in various transferable jobs. The wards of the employees working under the Ministry of Defence, Para Military forces like CRFP, CISF, ITPB, BRDO and other organizations are given preference for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya admissions. Check more information about Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan login, registration and pages related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Login Procedures
The KS Login Procedures are given below. Please follow the steps below
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Login Link is Given Below
- Go to the official website of the Central School
- Click on the Login button on the home page
- A New page will appear on the screen
- Enter your KVS Username
- Enter the Password
- Complete the “Captcha” and Press the “Login” Button
If you face any difficulty in Login to the Portal, you can try the standard LOGIN TROUBLESHOOTING before contacting the KVS Technical support.
Read: KV Fee Login
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan- Password Recovery
Candidates who have forgotten their password can now restore it with the execution of the following procedure.
Step 1: Go to the official user login page of KendriyaVidyalayaSangathan.
Step 2: Down the page, you will notice a “Forgot Password” link. Click on the link provided.
Step 3: Enter your username or email address in the first blank.
Step 4: The captcha will be a simple math problem. Solve it and type in your result in the following blank. This operation aims to check whether you are a human visitor, which in turn avoids automated spam submissions.
Step 5: Tap on “Email new password,” and a whole new password will be sent to your registered mail-ID. You may use it for signing in next time.
KVS Admissions- Apply online
Aspiring candidates can apply for admission to any KendriyaVidyalayaSangathan institute via the official portal. Make it a point to fill out the application form in the portal itself. No offline application would be considered for perusal. A quick roadmap on how to apply is detailed below.
1. Open the official homepage of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
2. Click on the admission link provided there or choose from the drop-down menu of “Academics”.
3. Go through the information and guidelines given.
4. Tap on the registration link displayed on the screen.
5. Type in requested details with accuracy and submit the form for perusal.
6. While submitting the form, keep in mind to own a copy of the same.
Candidates seeking admission can go to the official page of KVS to gather updates regarding the dates of registration form filling.
N.B. Parents are advised to review the details entered by their wards before the end submission of a form. Applications consisting of any wrong/misleading information would face rejection.
Central School (KVS)Highlights
Name of the Portal
Education of the children of the transferable employees ofthe Central Government
KVS Online Application
Guidelines for filling the Online Admission Registration Form:
The filling of online application forms is rather a meticulous procedure. It includes:
- A quick, careful read of the instructions
- Sign up/registration of the first-time user
- Logging in to the admission portal
- Filling in of the application form and documents upload
- End scrutiny of the application form and declaration conformation
- Final submission
- Acknowledgment of submission
Once the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan portal opens, directions for form filling will be displayed on the screen. Every new aspirant is instructed to read these guidelines and follow every bit of what is published. Next, gently click on the announcement checkbox confirming the user has read and understood all details. Now, the Proceed button will be enabled to advance further.
The following information are to be kept handy while signing up:
- Basic info
- Parent details
- Choice of schools
- Important Documents
Documents Mandatory for Registration
1. Candidate’s photograph (scanned/digital) in JPEG format; size can go up to 256KB.
2. A verified copy of the birth certificate of the candidate. Both JPEG and PDF formats are accepted.
3. Students applying under the category of economically backward communities will be asked about their Government certificate details.
4. Transfer records of parents or grandparents whose service info will be mentioned in the application form.
Note to parents: If you wish to secure admission for more than one ward or plan to apply for different K.V. and shift for the same ward, you must ensure that the following information about your child entered in the system is the same in all forms.
1. Name of the ward
2. Name of the Parent/Guardian
4. Official mail-ID
5. Contact Number
6. Residence address
Kendriya Vidyalaya Direct Links
KVS Online Admission Login
Visit the Portal
We hope you liked this article on “Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Login ” If you have any suggestions please use the Comment box below to contact us.