Sale HPCL Business Portal
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, or better known as HPCL, is an oil and gas company based in India. It is one of the largest oil companies occupying the second largest shares of pipelines in the country. HPCL produces a variety of petroleum and other such fuels to the whole country with two of its major refineries based in Mumbai and Visakhapatnam. The company has launched the Sale HPCL Business Portal exclusively for its business partners.
The HP Corporation is always looking for responsible development in the economy and the ecology, keeping in mind sustainable development through the various operations that the Corporation carries out.
Sale HPCL Business Portal - Highlights
The business partners of the company can access the HPCL Business Portal through the link given below.
The exclusive sale HPCL business portal is beneficial for its sales partners as they can access information about their payments, invoices, transactions, account statements and the history of their sales on this portal. Partners will also see any updates about the site on a box called “Site Updates” which will contain any new information that HPCL wants to convey to them.
Sale HPCL Business Portal Login Details
If business partners of HPCL want to access information about their past sales transactions, they can easily do so by logging in to their individual sales portal page. They can follow the steps below to login to the HPCL Business Portal:
- Business partners must first visit the HPCL bportal by clicking on the link provided below.
- Once they are on the sales portal page, the business partners will have to fill up a form on the left side of the screen, which says “Login.”
- They must provide the correct details of their customer ID and the valid password in the given fields.
- After entering the correct information, they can click on the “Go!” button. This link will redirect them to their individual sales portal page.
After following the above steps the sales partners of the Company will successfully be able to access any information they want from the sales portal. The Sale HPCL Buisness Portal recommends log out of their accounts after the completion of the work to avoid misuse.
HP Retail Business
There is an HP Retail Business unit in the HP Sales portal which provides information about automotive fuels and lubricants. This unit provides information about the various services available for automobiles and transporters through the company’s petrol pumps located all over the country. HPCL focuses on touching the lives of the weaker section of society. Its vision is to be renowned for providing their domestic and international customers with high-quality products.
Through the Retail Business Unit of the HP Business Portal, customers can view the details of the products available for cashless transactions, like Co-branded cards, Fleet cards and other loyalty cards, which have made it more convenient for the customers. This unit also supplies subsidized kerosene in compliance with the Public Distribution System.
Details of Sale HPCL Business Portals
Apart from the HP Retail Business unit, the HPCL Sales portal includes other units like the Lubes, LPG and Aviation. HP Lubricants offers a prepaid card, called Drive Track Plus Loyalty Card Program, to its customers where they can get complete fleet management. HP also provides liquefied Petroleum Gas or LPG for industrial as well as domestic uses. Different airlines in the country also get their supply of ATF from HPCL making the Hindustan Petroleum Corporate Limited a significant contributor to the airports all around India.
HPCL also has a separate HP portal meant for employees of the Hindustan Petroleum Corporate Limited. This portal is called the “MyHPCL” portal. Employees can use this portal to view important news, access different links, download important files, and do searches for relevant information. There are two versions of the MyHPCL portal, the classic MyHPCL version, and the MyHPCL beta version.
It is the older version of the HP portal meant for employees. This version of the portal allows employees to access different facilities like the following:
- Latest news
- Thought of the day
- Quick links
- Do searches
My HPCL Portal Sign in Steps
To login to the classic version of the MyHPCL portal, employees can follow the following steps:
- Visit the MyHPCL portal of the official Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited website by clicking on the MyHPCL portal given below.
- The employees will then see a “MyHPCL Login” form on the left side of their screen, which they must fill.
- They must provide the correct employee number and Password to proceed.
- Enter the details and click on the green arrow below.
- This link will take them to their employee portal.
How to Reset My HPCL Portal Password Reset ?
If for some reason an employee wants to reset the Password, they can do so by following the steps below:
- Go to the “MyHPCL Login” form on the portal.
- Click on the “Reset/Change Password” button.
- After clicking on it, a new page will appear with two options that say “Change /Reset Password (Retired Employee)” and “Change Password (TIM) (works only in Firefox browser & Chrome browser)”.
- The employee must then choose the“Change /Reset Password (Retired Employee)” option to proceed.
- A form will appear on a new page, fill-up the form to validate their identity.
- After providing the correct details on the form, they can click on the “Submit” button or the “Reset” button.
- This link will take the employee to a new for the password reset.
The new Password can be used for all future logins to the HP portal.
This version of the HP Sales Portal is the newer and updated version. This portal gives the same information as the Classic MyHPCL version does. However, in this version, employees can also view the details of the stock market. Listed below are the new features are added on the latest version of the portal.
- It is more compatible with a mobile phone.
- Employees can access frequently visited links from a “My Favourites” option.
- There is a new and improved look.
- The menu is arranged alphabetically, making it more user friendly.
- There is a two-way integration on Outlook Calendar.
- There is a “Notifications” bubble where employees can view their tasks, leaves, birthdays and do searches.
- There is a multilingual feature where you can view names and news either in English or in Hindi.
- There are business links provided.
MyHPCL Beta Login Procedure
If employees want to sign in to the beta version of the MyHPCL portal, they can do so by following the tasks below:
- Visit the MyHPCL portal of the official Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited website by clicking on the link given below.
- Click on the “Login” button on the corner of the left-hand side of the screen.
- They will see a form where they have to provide their eight-digit employee ID and their Password.
- After providing the correct details, they can click on the “Login” button below.
After completing the steps given above, employees will get access to the MyHPCL portal and use the services available on the portal.
They must also always remember to logout of their employee portal of both the version after they have completed all necessary tasks.
Sales HPCL Business Portal Direct Links
Sales HPCL Business Portal Links
HPCL Business Portal
HPCL Sales Portal
HPCL Vendor Portal
HPCL Mobile Apps
HPCL Help Desk
HPCL Vendor Portal
HPCL Business Opportunities
HPCL Business Portal Login Support
If you are facing issues in login into the Sales HPCL Business Portal , then it is suggested to check the login troubleshoot page first to resolve the problems. If the problem is not settled then contact the support team below.
Sales HPCL Business Portal Helpline Number
Helpline (Toll-free) – 1800226550
We hope this article on Sales HPCL Business Portal helped you to get the information about the HPCL Business Portal and Sale HPCL Business Portal Login procedures, Reset Password and services available on the HPCL portals. If you have any suggestions or doubts, please reach us through the comment box, and we will be happy to assist you at the earliest.