The Department of School Education of the state of West Bengal has launched the BanglarShikshaSchool Management System (SMS) Portal for the state’s citizens. The BanglarShiksha SMS Portal mission is to provide access to education for all sections of the society while ensuring thatall equality for all. The launch of BanglarShiksha SMS Portal has allowed students, parents and various school members to access many kinds of services and information. In this article, you will learn about BanglarShiksha SMS Portal School Login and other details.
BanglarShiksha SMS Portal Highlights
Name of the Portal
BanglarShiksha SMS Portal
Education for all sections
BanglarShiksha SMS Portal Login
BanglarShiksha Portal E Learning
BanglarShiksha Online Classroom
Portal Technical Support
Toll Free Number
1800 102 8014
BanglarShiksha SMS Portal Services
Some of the services that are accessible to the users are:
- School Profile
- Managing Committee
- Student Login to the student profile
- Access information about identity card, attendance, scholarship, health information
- Apply for character certificate and leaving certificate
- Fees Collection
- Long Absentee Tracking
- School access and provide information about routine, exam schedule, petty cash, hostels, grants, games and sports, various events and co-curricular activities,
- Enter the details of the marks of the students, class log, etc.
- Make class plans
- Provide details of the question bank and Syllabus
- Access Staff Profile and attendance.
How to Login to the BanglarShiksha SMS Portal?
Various school members can access any of the services and view various details about all kinds of information through the BanglarShiksha SMS Portal. However, to access the services or information, they must first log in to the portal. The steps to log in to the portal are:
1. Visit the official BanglarShiksha SMS Portal website, or click on https://school.banglarshiksha.gov.in/.
2. Click on the “Login to SMS” option on the website’s homepage.
3. Select the role from the drop-down menu seen on screen. The options include School, Hol/Teacher/Staff or Student.
4. Enter the details of the username and password.
5. Enter the CAPTCHA code seen on the screen.
6. Click on the “Login” button to finish the login to access the portal.
If you face difficulty logging into your account, review the Login TROUBLESHOOT and contact the Portal support team if the issues are not resolved.
Member of the administration who have forgotten their
login password to the BanglarShiksha SMS Portal or those who want to reset the password can follow the steps below:
1. Visit BanglarShiksha SMS Portal, or click
2. Click on the “Login to SMS
Admin” option on the homepage of the website.
3. Press the “Forgot Password” link
4. Steps to reset the password will appear
on the screen, follow the steps and reset the password.
Other users of the portal who want to reset the login
password must contact the DI or SI in charge or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BanglarShiksha SMS Portal Helpline
Users with queries relating to the portal can use the following contact details for more information:
- Phone No: 6289352676
- Toll free education helpline( 1800 102 8014 )
Banglar Shiksha (School Management System(SMS … – e-Portal
The West Bengal Government appeals ALL to contribute generously to the West Bengal State Emergency Relief Fund
Conclusion: We hope this article on BanglarShiksha SMS Portal School Login has been helpful.If you have any suggestions or find any other web pages related to BanglarShiksha SMS Portal School login, please let us know to add those links to our directory