Airtel Mitra is an app created by the Airtel telecommunication to manage the user’s retail account and services efficiently in one place. This new application created by the Airtel, one of the top telecom service providers in India, offers an innovative application PC application with many user-friendly features. This app can be installed on Windows PC as well as on MacBook. Here we will share all the latest information related to the Airtel Mitra Login for PC, register for an airtel Mitra for pc, log in to the account, set up the customized preferences, etc.
Airtel Mitra Registration & Login Process- Steps to Follow
Given below are the steps to follow to sign up for Airtel Mitra Registration & Login. If you have registered, then you can log in directly.
Registration & Login Process
- Visit the Airtel Mitra Login page and register for a new emitra account.
- On successful registration, the system will automatically send the details of your login and password to your registered email.
- Login to the account and change your password on your first login. Characters allowed in the password are a minimum five and a maximum thirty. A password can be created using special characters, numeric, or alphanumeric.
- If you face any issues in sign in or register on Airel Mitra for PC, check the login troubleshooting options. If you enter too many incorrect passwords, then wait for half an hour to try again. If the issues are not resolved, then contact the Airtel login support team below.
Airtel Mitra Login For PC Forgot Password Option
If you forgot your Mitra App password, then you can reset the password by following the simple instructions given below.
- Open the Mitra App
- Enter your LAPU Number
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- After clicking on the Forgot password, you will be directed to the password reset screen.
- Complete the Captcha
- Click on the button, “Verify.”
The app will generate a new password and will send you through an SMS to your registered mobile number
User Preference Settings:
You can change the setting and add a personalized setting using the preference icon. All users can personalize the below settings.
- General Setting: You can select your time zone, language, area, and client character encoding in the General setting.
- Notifications: This setting allows you to personalize the notification you receive like HTML, Email, or Plain test.
- Password: This option allows you to change your password.
How to change User Preference Settings?
Follow the steps given below to personalize your preference settings.
- Click on the icon” Preferences.”
- Enter your name in the Known As field on the Preferences page.
- Fill the required fields.
Airtel Mitra For PC Login Support
Facing any issues in log into the Airtel Mitra App for PC? Then contact the customer support below for login support and pin reset.
Calls from Airtel network:12150
0124 – 4448080 (Northern India)
020 – 44448080- Western India
033 – 44448080- East India
080 – 44448080- Southern India.
Pages Related to Airtel Mitra Login for PC & Registration
Download Airtel E Mitra app and manage all your Airtel account and service at one place easily.
Login to your Airtel Account. Enter mobile number, Password, Check Whether Caps lock on by mistake. Forgot Password.
Airtel Android App for PC is one of the latest offers from the top Indian telecom company with several featuresthat can make the lives of Airtel customers convenient and easy. After the successful launch of this app for mobile users, the company has extended this Airtel Mitra app for desktop and laptop users. It is an express app, and it makes downloads of movies, games, and other fast and easier applications.